We gutted the entire thing, added a little bump-out addition for both upstairs & downstairs bathrooms. We did a seismic retrofit. We stripped all of the outside siding & windows and replaced them with new, salvaging as much of the old siding as we could. We re-framed almost all of the interior walls. Added a powder room where there once was a closet so that we could convert the main upstairs bathroom into a private master bath. The downstairs was largely unfinished. We replaced the rotted main cantilevered deck with 20' glu-lam beams. We added a small cantilevered deck outside of the master bedroom. Many, many more details.